Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Tuesday Inventory

Yuck!  We had the flu bug hit our house this week.  Luckily, only 2 of the 5 of us have been down and while I am so sad to see my kids sick, I'm SO glad it's not me.  We all know what happens when the mom gets sick.  Pure and total destruction and chaos!

I ran out shopping while Dan stayed home with our sweet girl who slept most of the day.  I got a few things but nothing too amazing or exciting.  

 Hoku Hawaiian dress
 Calvin Klein handkerchief dress.  Does this scream "Friends" or what?  It sold for $20 a few hours after I had it listed. 
Weirdest dress yet.  Monkeys?  Beaded coconuts?  How awful cute is this?  Can't wait to see who will pick up this gem!
 SAS shoes - fancy, right?  Someone will be pleased to buy these.  They retail for close to $150!  That's a lot of money for so much fashion fabulousness!
J. Crew skirt - I love the pattern on this!

I also managed to list a few more Peggy Dolls in my Etsy shop.  I love these sweet little necklaces.  My grandma's name was Peggy, so the name works for the wooden peg but I really named them after her!
 Aren't they sweet?
The big news is I finished my taxes this week!  SWEET!  
 It wasn't nearly as bad as I had thought, I was putting it off for weeks.  I loved seeing how much this little hobby/job of mine made for our family.  

Are your taxes done yet?  (bleh....)

Linking up to ApronThriftGirl



No comments:

Post a Comment