Sunday, January 31, 2016

Welcome 2016!

Happy New Year!  
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and are full swing into the New Year!  
I am one who loves New Years Resolutions, setting new goals and I think New Years is the perfect time to do that.  
Weirdo I know! Ha!

All three of my kids are in school all day and I have started thinking sometimes that maybe I should get another job somewhere.  Then I think of how much I love being home at the "crossroads" with them, there at all of their comings and goings.  I realized that ebay is a perfect job for me at this time.  I can be home to take care of my family, which for me, there is no more important job.  

I realize what a luxury this is to some and I am so grateful that this is something I can choose to do.  This money goes to pay for extras like birthday parties and a new couch for our basement! 

I hadn't been shopping in a long while but decided to pick up a few things last week to see if I could get sales from my ebay store to pick up.  So far that hasn't worked but hopefully it will soon.  

Sales are still coming in here and there enough to cover my basic goals so at least I have that!

Here are some of my new finds....
 

How is everyone doing with their sales?  Has the postage change affected you very much?

1 comment:

  1. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    ReplyDelete