Friday, September 9, 2011

Smith's/Kroger Case Lot Sale

 Lauren was my little helper yesterday at the Case Lot sale...she happily pushed around her little cart and did not run into the back of my heels once! 
I had a budget to stick to.  It's easy to go crazy at these sales thinking you are getting a screaming deal, when really most things are normal prices or just a little bit less.  I only got the items that I have been watching and know have gone up in price over the last 6-12 months.  

Sugar - $19.90 per case
Flour - $12.00 per case
Pasta Sauce - .88 cents per can
Chunky Peanut Butter - (kids hate it but it's good for recipes) - .79 cents per jar
Ham - $3.99 each
Langers Apple Juice - $10.00 per case (this used to be $1.00 each at case lots, but prices are up!)
TP - $5.49 each
Pineapple - $21.12
Diced Green Chilies - $12.00
Peaches - .79 cents per can
Ketchup - .88 cents each
Febreeze - .99 cents each
Deodorant - .49 - .99 cents each
Shampoo - .89 cents each

Some of these items were part of the P&G sale where you buy 4 items you get $4 off.  Then with the coupons on top of that, they turned out to be a really great deal!

Total before sales: $362.00
After sale and with coupons I PAID: $165.37!!!

I used my $17 credit from Smith's Gold Coupons that came a few weeks ago.  I also used my double points coupon to make my amount decent for when the checks come out next time. 

Going to price match rice and salt at Wal-Mart this weekend, the prices were considerably lower at Reams this time. 

Have you hit the case lot sales yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment