Saturday, July 6, 2013

Garage Sale Stories! July 6th

I really needed to find a few things to list today and I didn't come up with much.  Not surprised right?  Since we all know 4th of July weekend is a bust for sales.  I found a few, but I am really needing to hit it hard next week to pick up some more inventory!

This is what I found...
 

(I had never heard of this brand before - it just looked nice!  I tried to get my husband to keep it but he thought it was too "back east prep school" for him, which is just as well because this brand can fetch a pretty penny!)

Now...who can say Columbiafest?  
It's right here....I found a ton of it!
 
 

I also found this Spyder Boys Ski Jacket size 4  

It's been over 100 degrees here this week and it's almost painful to list these winter items.  But if it's not listed, you can't sell it!  I start a bin for winter clothes around April and start listing them in July.  With sales being a bit slower it gives me a chance to catch up with organizing my inventory and get a head start for fall back to school shoppers!


No comments:

Post a Comment