Tuesday, December 9, 2014

The Vacation is Over - Sad!

We are back from our vacation - hard to believe this was my view in La Jolla, California last Saturday.  

We spent 4 days in Disneyland with the kids and then a quick stop to San Diego to see my cute sister in law and her family.  
We had such a fun time!

My store was turned off for over a week and it was BLISSFUL!  
I love the sales, but a break from all the listing, photos, shipping was much needed.  

We got home Sunday night and I was back to sourcing on Monday.  Spent today listing and getting the store up and running again. Making my Christmas lists and finishing up the shopping. 
 I love this time of year!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back. Glad you had a wonderful vacation!

    Have a wonderful Christmas and a fabulous New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Margaret! I hope you have a Merry Christmas as well!

    ReplyDelete