Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Another Smith's Kroger Trip

I did this one really quickly while Lauren was at Joy School.  I was completely out of Cream of Chicken soup, which I use quite a bit for Chicken Enchiladas, casseroles and crock pot recipes.  

Smiths' had their Great for Cooking Cream of Chicken and Cream of Mushroom soup marked down from $1.09 each to .49 cents each when you bought 10.

I had two of the $1.00 off 4 cans from here.
I also had several .40 cents off of 4 (not as great but still good)

Total with a few other items came to $63.22

I bought 48 cans and paid $ 24(ish) for that and my five extra items.  I love that I am stocked up for some yummy fall and winter cooking.  No running to the store in the snow with three little ones!

Sale is continuing on for the next week!  Now is a great time to stock up on these items if you haven't done so already. 

2 comments:

  1. I didn't realize Campbells was on the sale. I use these soups ALL the TIME too! Guess it's back to Smiths for me. Thanks Kristen-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stocked up on these, too. Plus, the canned peaches. I saved sooo much! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete