Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New TLC Show - Extreme Couponing

Have you all heard about the new show on couponing that TLC is coming out with?  It features Joanie from The Krazy Koupon Lady (who I love) and it looks good with a dash of crazy weird hoarders mixed in. 
I am all about coupons and stockpiles, but the one guy has over 1500 sticks of deodorant.  Um....that is just plain nuts.

Go HERE to check it out and tell me what you think!  It premiers tonight, December 29th at 8pm ET/PT on TLC.
Are you going to watch it? 

2 comments:

  1. watched it and thought they were all a bit obsessive. really? who needs that much soda? Just hope they don't have to move anywhere soon! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. True - but guess what I sign up for when the church sign ups come around? Soda, the ones I bought for .25 a bottle or got for free! :)

    ReplyDelete