Monday, May 9, 2011

Another Smith's Kroger Trip

I made a very big mistake by going to the store late last Saturday night - uh, duh Kristen, it's the night before Mother's Day and every procrastinating male in a 20 mile radius was there picking things up.

But...I was already there - without KIDS!  
So I decided to brave the crowds and get my coupon shop on!
 How embarrassing...I had 4 or 5 guys standing around watching me at the register asking me questions about the coupons.  
I've never had an audience before!  Yikes.

Before sales and coupons the total was $254.16

I spent $104.52!

These are a few of the deals I used...

Ronzoni Healthy Harvest pasta, .49 {promo price- must buy 10 participating items}
Use $1/2 coupon here
Final price: Two for FREE

Ronzoni Smart Taste pasta, .49
Use $1/2 coupon here
Final price: Two for FREE!

Propel Fitness water, .49
Use $1/2 coupon from 2/13 SS
Final price: Two for FREE 


Quakers Quakes Rice Snacks, .79
Use .55/2 from 5/1 SS-Pepsi
Final price: .52 each

Old Spice & Gillette Body wash, $2.99
Use BOGO Old Spice body wash coupon, 5/1 PG or
Use FREE Gillette deodorant wyb Gillette body wash, 5/1 PG
Final price: $1.50 each

My guess is most of these deals will be on for another week - but I am not 100% certain.  You still have till tomorrow midnight to get these great stock up deals!


No comments:

Post a Comment