Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesday Inventory

I really needed to have some good sales this week and that didn't happen.  I have been saving all year to book our Disneyland trip (My daughter's first time!  I am SO excited!) and the minute I paid the sales came to a screeching halt!    

I have been listing like crazy trying to get in inventory up over the 300 mark and with hardly any sales it gets a bit discouraging.  Hoping things will turn around soon!  Come on people - I've got Dole Whips and Mickey Ears to buy! 

Here is what I have listed and what I found on my scouting trips this week!
 Vintage Wilton Train Cake Mold Pan - how fun this would have been for my boys birthdays when they were younger.  They LOVED trains!
 Gymboree Greek Isle Style Outfit
 Gymboree Freshly Picked Outfit
 Gymboree Burst of Spring Outfit
 Gymboree Lot of t-shirts
 Gap Camel Leather Skirt
 I love this Nautica denim skirt - cute!
And it's heading into prom season soon so I wanted to pick up a dress or two.  This one is from David's Bridal.  
I sold this one last week for $29.99
What did you find this week?  Any new treasures?  

Linking up to ApronThriftGirl!



1 comment:

  1. Best of luck with your sales! I hope your Disney trip is awesome and you make lots of wonderful memories with your family. :) I went several times with my family (my parents and sisters - I still haven't gone with my husband yet) and it is one of our very favorite places!

    ReplyDelete