Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Tuesday Inventory

One of the frustrating things about having an online store is that you don't have much control over your sales.  Some days you are flying high the next you are wondering "where did everybody go?"  I never count or plan on what I make...but boy it would be nice if I felt like my store light wasn't plain turned off some days. 
These are a few of my favorite finds this week:
Ralph Lauren floral cropped pants, size 14
J. Jill Linen skirt size 18
 TravelSmith Indispensable green dress, medium
Carole Little floral dress, size 10
 Chico's Size 1 (8/10) white capri pants
Banana Republic Medium Silk jersey dress

I did manage to make a few sales:
 A set of 10 Read with Dick and Jane early readers.  I bought these intending to read them with my daughter but she wasn't that interested in them so off they went for $23. 
 (I paid $4.25 for the set)
 A PB Kids lunchbox went for $19.99
And I sold this PB backpack for $34.99

How did you do this week?  
Are your sales booming or slow like mine?

2 comments:

  1. I need to buy chanel handbag for my daily use. Do you have any idea about shopping websites that offers me good and reasonable handbags?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job. See more nice videos on tiktok, please coming soon link tiktok viewer

    ReplyDelete