Monday, April 2, 2012

We're Back!

We are back! We took the kids to Disneyland for four days last week and had a wonderful time!  It was the most crowded we had ever seen it but we still had so much fun!
Can I tell you what a WONDERFUL feeling it is to pay for something like this with cash?  To know that even though it has taken some time to save for this bit by bit, that everything down to our gas and spending money, hotels, food and tickets were taken care of from my little "hobby" of a job?  
I LOVE IT!
We did get the sad news that my husband's grandmother passed away the day before we got home.  She caught a cold and was just too weak to recover from it.  We have her funeral on Thursday and then my sister in law's wedding on Friday.  It's going to be BUSY!
We are so happy to be home and turned my store on last night and have been busy doing mountains of laundry and relisting today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment