Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tuesday Inventory

Things are selling at a steady rate around here - thank goodness! 
 It was sooo slow for awhile there!  I'm having a hard time staying above the 200 item mark, which is funny since all through the winter I was around 300.  I really need to boost my inventory back up but things keep selling so I won't complain!
 I love anything madras...it sells FAST!  
Ann Taylor Loft shorts - gone! $14.99
 J. Crew City Fit shorts - gone! $24.99
 Jamie Sadock tennis skirt - gone! $29.99
 Bebe asymmetrical skirt -gone! $14.99
Chaps plaid skirt - gone! $14.99
And remember that big community yard sale I went to?  
We had fun but I sure didn't find much!

I almost got into a fist fight (mentally anyhow) with one lady who went through everything in my pile piece by piece and then wanted me to pay $20 for ONE pair of pants.

Um, NO.

Yard sale rule #23 - If it is ON YOUR LAWN and you are trying to sell it, do not pretend you are the clearance rack at Macy's with your high prices.  

DUMB! 

Even worse was that my friend bought a J. Crew mens wool coat (what are they, like $200?) at the same sale for $3!!!!
She lucked out for sure!

I picked up this cake pan for $1 and will be putting it in the store this week.
  
I also found this Spiderman costume for $2.  
My youngest son used to have a Spiderman costume that we also found at a yard sale and he played dress up in that thing over and over again.  He tried this one on but there is no chance it will still fit him my Halloween.  

It looks brand new so it will go into the shop in September.  
Hoping to go out on Saturday...not sure how the sales will be with the holiday weekend but I'll try!

No comments:

Post a Comment