Sunday, June 17, 2012

Tuesday Inventory

The kids are home now for summer and we've been having a great time playing with friends and eating $1 sno-cones.  

Tennis lessons start tomorrow and we can't hardly wait!  We LOVE tennis around here!

I am taking a few weeks to  "catch up" on inventory that I have around the house.  No more shopping for about a month!  I'm really welcoming the break though.  I'm sure I have plenty to keep the store full from the looks of all my piles of stuff.  
These were my new additions this week:
 NWOT Gap Brown Pants Size 8
 Gap Size 8 Khaki Capri Pants
 Eddie Bauer Black Pleated Skirt Size 10
 Ann Taylor Pink Silk Capri Pants Size 14
 Gap Khaki Hutton Long Skirt Size 1
Cache White Skinny Leg Capri Pants with metal buckle Size 6


No comments:

Post a Comment