Thursday, August 4, 2011

Garage Sale Stories Week #3

A little late on this, I have to say it wasn't much of an outing. I was short on time, money and my luck was not in the cards that day! I really found very little to get excited about.

I picked up these two jackets for $1.00 each...

 I've got them both listed in my ebay store.  After I washed them, they came out really nice and like new looking.  So we'll see what happens.

I also finally decided to list this Banana Republic coat that I bought at a yard sale early this spring for $10.00.  If I can double my money on it I'll be happy.
You can check out the listings here.
So really no big news.  But I am looking forward to seeing what I can find (and going without kids) this weekend.

Anyone find anything good this past week?  Please tell me someone has had better luck than I have lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment