Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Garage Sale Stories - Saturday 7/28

I haven't been to as many yard sales this summer as I wanted to - it seems like every weekend has been jammed packed with family things (which is good) but I miss going out!  
My seven year old, Greg LOVES to go and he was in my room, dressed and ready with his little bag of change at 6:45 a.m.

I love it!  He's a great little thrifting buddy - so off we went!

He scored on the Nerf guns - big ones.  Ended up with 3 of them for $7 total.  
Kept him and Graham busy at a family party later that night!

I did really well on the clothes - purchased everything here for $1-2 each. 
 Younique cropped jean jacket - Large
 Eddie Bauer Merino Wool Long Cardigan XS
 Cache Black Embroidered pants Size 12
 Smokey the Bear plush - I don't buy too much of this kind of thing but he was cute and I've never seen one before.  So I'll give it a shot.
 RYU Cotton Ruffled Jacket - Large
 Lafayette 148 Size 6 Tweed and Leather Skirt
 Eddie Bauer Mens XXL Corduroy Flannel lined Jacket
BKE Buckle Sabrina jeans Size 26

Not too bad!  Sales picked up over the week and I am anxious to get back to my normal shopping next week.  The more I list, the more things sell and I've got preschool to pay for!

No comments:

Post a Comment