Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Tuesday Inventory

Thank goodness things are picking up around here!  It's been a decent week of sales and the vacation fund is building back up!  I managed to pick up a few cute things this week and I'm trying to get my store back up to 300 items.  Whenever I get to that mark it seems to drop quickly after that (a good thing!)

My favorite finds were:
 Gap White Embroidered Shirt/Cover up
 Super cute J. Crew Khaki Cargo pants
 Brown Ann Taylor Dress pants
 Gorgeous Banana Republic Wool Dress Pants
Wool Silk Blend Banana Republic Dress Pants
Ralph Lauren blue nautical jacket
And I have yet to put this in the store, it was a cloudy overcast day here so I think I want to take a better picture.  But I found this 2 pc Ann Taylor Loft suit BRAND NEW with tags!  Love that.  Except I got home and realized that the jacket is size 2 and the pants are a size 4.  Darn it.  The jacket retailed for $139.00 and the pants for $89.00.  I haven't had much luck pairing mix/match sizes like this, so I might have to break this couple up and list them separately.   

Would you do the same?

Linking up to Apron Thrift Girl



No comments:

Post a Comment