Friday, January 29, 2010

Mega SwagBucks Friday!

Happy Friday to all TEN of my readers!  Ha! That's okay, I'm actually pleasantly surprised I have even that many at this point.  

Are all of you signed up with SwagBucks yet?  
Because it's Mega SwagBucks Friday!

Search & Win

You could earn from 3 to 100 Swagbucks in ONE search on Fridays!

If you don’t know about Swag Bucks, it’s just something I do to earn extra money. I mainly use mine to get Amazon gift cards, but there are a lot of other great prizes and cards you can get in exchange!

It’s simple, you search the internet and “google” just like always, and the more you use the SwagBucks search engine, the more you win! 

The best part is when you sign up and earn a SwagBuck  -
SO DO I!! 
 And everyone who signs up under you, YOU earn the same amount that THEY do! It's a win-win if you ask me!

For more information, go here!

No comments:

Post a Comment